Mozilla have released new Version of its popular Firefox Web Browser, Version 107.0 , the new version introduces some new features while also fixing some bugs / issues on its previous release 106.5.
Among the new features included are :-
- Improved the performance of the instance when Microsoft’s IME and Defender retrieve the URL of a focused document in Windows 11 version 22H2.
- Power profiling — visualizing performance data recorded from web browsers — is now also supported on Linux and Mac with Intel CPUs, in addition to Windows 11 and Apple Silicon.
Various security fixes have been fixed as well including : –
Read the full report of the security fixes here
How to Update to Firefox 107:
The update should happen automatically , after which you will be prompted to restart your Firefox web browser for the update to take full effect.
Otherwise you may manually update by following these simple steps.
- Click on the Help Menu on your Firefox Web Browser
- Click on ‘About Firefox ‘
- Let it check for updates for a few seconds
- Let it download the new update
- When prompted to restart the browser , do so accordingly.