View all the main Upcoming Events in Tanzania in 2021
Arusha Holiday Fair 2021( December 13 – 19 , 2021 )
About the Arusha Holiday Fair Event
Arusha Trade Fair 2021 is Northern Tanzania’s Largest and Longest End of the Year Consumer Expo.
It is Strategically slated close to the start of the festive week in December, the trade fair seeks to become that ‘end of the year shopping festival’, tapping into the spending splurge that is normally associated with the season.
The “all-business” trade event will run for a week, creating adequate time for business; from Monday 13th to Sunday 19th December 2021 at Sheikh Amri Abeid Memorial Stadium, from 9am to 6pm.
The main objective of Arusha Trade Fair is to create a unique business platform for the business community and the general public in and around Arusha at a convenient time and space.
Arusha Trade Fair, also dubbed Arusha Holiday Fair, is organized by BULB AFRICA LTD, a dully registered, Arusha-based events company.
The Event’s organizing committee is inviting your business/institution to participate in the first ARUSHA TRADE FAIR for not only exhibiting your products and services but also sell to the business community and general public.
The following are key details regarding The ARUSHA TRADE FAIR (Arusha Holiday Fair) 2021;
1. BASIC INFORMATION
Name: ARUSHA TRADE FAIR (Arusha Holiday Fair) 2021
Date: From 13th to 19th December 2021
Venue: Sheikh Amri Abeid Stadium – Arusha
Host / Organizer: Bulb Africa Limited
Opening Day: Monday 13th December, 2021
Official Opening Ceremony: Tuesday 14th December, 2021
Closing Day & Ceremony: Sunday 19th December, 2021
Open Hours: Every Day from 8 am to 6pm
THE 20th CONFERENCE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (COFI)
The Bank of Tanzania is pleased to invite you to the 20th Conference of Financial Institutions (COFI) to be held in Dodoma, Tanzania .
- Date: 25th and 26th November, 2021
- Place: Jakaya Kikwete Convention Centre
- Guest of Honor: The President of the United Republic of Tanzania
- Theme: Tanzania economy: Recovery from COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Economic growth and sustainability during and beyond COVID-19 pandemic: Priorities and policy options
- Accelerating digitalization for recovery and sustainable growth
- Digital currencies: experiences, risks, and regulatory issues
- Scaling up private sector credit beyond COVID-19 pandemic: Role of government, financial institutions, and private sector